Becoming an accountant is desire of almost every individual due to stability of their career and rise in the accounting field in every industry. Various courses are offered by different institutions in the country, however choosing a one, which is recognized as best, is definitely good decision and CWA ICWA course is one of the best accounting course in the India.
For students who are interested in being recognized as cost accountants, its registration for 2016-2017 is recently open.
Personal request for further detail, summer registration of particular courses. AccountingFeed provides you current update about your schedule.
Eligibility, Requirements for CWA ICWA Intermediate Course
To be part of this reputable course, you must meet these listed requirements:
- Student must have at least passed the metric exam.
- If he is appearing from any other board, it must be equivalent to metric.
- Any student who has not this degree however waiting for results is also eligible to apply.
For intermediate level
- Student must have passed the foundation stage from the same institution or other.
- Education equal to foundation level must be scored by student.
- Any student who has not yet passed the foundation stage, yet waiting for results are also eligible to apply for the course.
Registration process for CWA ICWA
For the final stage, the student must have passed the intermediate stage or education of equal level or if waiting for results. You are able to get the registration form online and fill it according to the instructions mentioned. Before submitting it to the banks, mentioned on the form, go through requirements area once again.
For more detail contact here.